Maximize your time and money with the right HVAC size
Heating and air conditioning equipment MUST be properly sized, selected and installed correctly, in order to make your home comfortable while not wasting energy.
Finding the perfect fit
The size, effectiveness and efficiency of your heating and air conditioning equipment is substantially affected by the size of your home, the condition of the air ducts and the amount of attic insulation present. A whole-house approach is the only way to ensure you are getting the right system for your home.
What is SEER rating?
The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) measures air conditioning and heat pump cooling efficiency, which is calculated by the cooling output for a typical cooling season divided by the total electric energy input during the same time frame. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency.
R-22 vs. R-410A
- ❌ As of 2010 is no longer allowed to be used in newly-manufactured air conditioners
- ❌ Is less capable of absorbing and releasing heat than R410a refrigerant, making it the less efficient refrigerant and is being phased out
- ✅ Is approved for use in all newly-manufactured air conditioners
- ✅ Is better at absorbing and releasing heat making it more efficient to use
Phone: (951) 723-0811
- ✅ We service all major brands
- ✅ One-year labor and parts guarantee on all repairs
- ✅ A/C Service Repair
- ✅ Preventative Maintenance
- ✅ A/C System Replacement
- ✅ HVAC Performance Check-up
- ✅ Heating Installation
- ✅ Heating Repair
- ✅ System Diagnosis
- ✅ Indoor Air Quality
- ✅ Air Filtration Systems
- ✅ Air Purifier and UV Air Purifier
- ✅ Air Conditioning Service
- ✅ AC Replacement
- ✅ AC Maintenance
- ✅ Furnace Repair
- ✅ Furnace Service
- ✅ Furnace Installation
- ✅ Furnace Maintenance
- ✅ Quality Workmanship
- ✅ Trusted, Knowledgeable, and Honest