When is it time to replace your system?
HVAC systems need to be maintained with routine checkups bi-annually to maintain efficiency and avoid expensive repairs, poor indoor air quality, premature system failure or replacement.
The following issues are warning signs that your current setup needs to be switched out or repaired:
- ✅ Current product is over 10 years old
- ✅ Hearing unusual or louder noises from equipment
- ✅ Utility bill statements are continually increasing
- ✅ Disagreement between indoor temperature and thermostat temperature
- ✅ AC flow is uneven throughout the house
- ✅ AC unit does not blow cold air or heater does not blow hot air
- ✅ Original ducting for older homes (i.e. fiberglass duct work with taped connections or old sheet metal ducting)
- ✅ The air conditioning equipment is freezing up
- ✅ Still using R22 freon (outdated product)
- ✅ Your AC system has broken down multiple times in the last year
Service you can trust
Although there are a lot of competitors out there, only JB3 offers both personalized and efficient HVAC services to San Diego, Riverside, Orange and Los Angeles counties. Whether it is installation or repair, commercial or residential, we can help you stay comfortable for any weather!
JB3 is a HERO registered contractor. HERO stands for Home Energy Renovation Opportunity and this program offers a unique, affordable financing option for energy-efficient upgrades for increased efficiency, comfort, and savings. Water-saving upgrades are also available in drought-impacted areas, such as California.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is unmatched in the heating and air conditioning industry. JB3 HVAC makes every effort to ensure a high level of craftsmanship with our service. JB3 is on your side!
Phone: (951) 723-0811
As Home Comfort Experts we are trained to effectively troubleshoot and resolve problems with your HVAC system. With over 30 years experience, there is nothing we haven’t seen.